By means of this document, according to art. 13 and 14 of the new EU Reg. 2016/679 (“Regulation” or “GDPR) and to art. 122 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 (“data protection code”) for matters not specifically expressed in the Regulation, and according to what is required by the Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 8 May 2014 no. 229, Settesoli, as Proprietor of Data, provides the user with some information about the cookies used.
1) Categories of personal data
Among the data collected by browsing this website, by us or by third parties, there are: e-mail, name, surname, message content.
When browsing this website, data or information may be automatically collected during use, and this is necessary to access the website resources and improve the browsing experience itself.
1.1. Personal data automatically collected
- Browsing data. The information systems and the software procedures responsible for the functionality of this website collect, throughout the course of usual activity, some personal data the transfer of which is implicit to the use of communication protocols on the Internet. This information is not gathered to be associated to identified data subjects, but – due to its nature – could allow users to be identified through elaborations and associations with data stored on our behalf also by Data Processor companies. This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to control if it is working correctly, to find potential problems and/or abuses, or to assess responsibilities in case of potential cyber-crimes against the website or third parties referred to in point 2.d. “Data Usage” as defined below is part of this category. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the proprietor.
The proprietor cannot be held responsible for any reason, nor receive any kind of complaint, since in that case the processing will be allowed as it relates to data which are manifestly made public by the data subject, according to art. 9(2)(e) of GDPR.
1.2. Personal data provided by you
- Contact or other personal data, (included in the email), possibly provided by you when voluntarily compiling forms on our website or when signing a supply agreement;
- Potential contacts through our emails to communicate with the company Settesoli, information, communications, complaints or the optional or voluntary sending of messages, by post or email, to the addresses indicated on the website, involves the subsequent acquisition of sender’s address and email address, as this is necessary for response to requests, as well as of any other personal data entered in the email.
2) Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing
Personal data is collected and processed electronically, also using information and electronic services, according to the principles of necessity, lawfulness, correctness, proportionality and transparency for the purposes and according to the conditions of lawfulness (known as; legal basis) indicated below:
- To allow you to browse our Website and to make use of the services offered to answer your requests, provide assistance if requested in the “Contact” section of our website, or by email or phone;
- To send information and commercial communications, promotions (including our newsletter), advertising material and/or offers on goods and services, by any means (now known or not currently known), including, by way of example and not limited to, post, Internet, phone, Email, MMS, SMS, etc.
2.1 Protection of the rights and respect for the conditions of use of the Website and the verification of compliance of the provisions required by the sector regulation
To ascertain responsibilities in case of potential cyber-crimes against the website or third-parties and to manage possible conducts in violation of what provided for in the sector regulation, as well as to protect our rights before judicial courts or for the various stages leading to the possible commencement of proceedings. It is therefore possible, on request of the public authority, to reveal your personal Data. Legal basis for the processing is the necessity to pursue our legitimate interests (protection of our rights before judicial courts and verification of compliance of the legal provisions required by the sector regulation).
2.2 Fulfilment of legal obligations
To fulfil the obligations required by the laws or regulations or by instructions from the Authorities in charge. Legal basis for the processing is the necessity to fulfil a legal obligation.
2.3 Protection of rights in the event of disputes
In case it is necessary to defend ourselves, take legal action or make a claim against you or third parties, we can store the personal data we regard as necessary to process for these purposes and for the time in which this claim may be prosecuted. Legal basis for the processing is the necessity to pursue our legitimate interests (protection of our rights in the event of disputes).
2.4 Social media
3) Nature of personal data provision
The provision of personal data within the website is optional.
The omission of data does not allow us to answer a possible contact request.
Being part of our mailing list for commercial or promotional communications is optional.
Flags in the website area “contacts” specify its consent separately.
4) Recipients of personal data
In order to pursue the above indicated purposes, Your personal data will be processed only by authorised personnel,
a) subjects acting as data processors as: i) people, companies or professional offices which provide assistance and consultation to Settesoli in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact forthe supply of services; iii) subjects entrusted to carry out technical maintenance services (including the maintenance of network devices or supply of services);
b) subjects, institutions or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of legal obligations or instructions from the authorities;
c) people authorised by Settesoli to the processing of Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the supply of Services, who committed to preserve confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality, as Settesoli employees.
The list of processors and of people in charge/authorised to data processing, constantly updated, is held in the registered office of the Data Proprietor.
The list of processors and of people in charge/authorised to data processing is available by sending a written request to Settesoli at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As regards the technological management of this website and of the online communication platform, the supervisor is: IM*MEDIA S.r.l. VAT NO. 04286410826, Palermo (registered office) 90133 Via Antonio Gagini, 59. Website: www.immedia.net.
5) Retention period and place of personal data storage
Settesoli processes your personal data at the registered office of the Data proprietor and in every other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization except in the cases and with the warranties provided for by art. 15, 45 and 46 of the Regulation.
Settesoli or, on its behalf the company appointed Data Processor, stores your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with civil and tax storage obligations and within the legal limitations and, in any case, until stated withdrawal of consent to the processing of Your personal data that can be sent at any time to Cantine Settesoli sca Strada Statale 115 92013 Menfi (AG). The withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given given prior to the withdrawal.
Your data will be processed for the period of time necessary to fulfil all legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
6) User's rights
As a user, according to art. 7 and from 15 to 22 of the “Regulation”, you have the right to:
- withdraw the consent, if given, at any time and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal (art. 7 right to withdrawal of consent);
- obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, access the content and receive a copy of them (art. 15 right to access);
- update, modify and/or correct Your personal data (art. 16 right to rectification);
- ask for the deletion or restriction of the processing of data in cases provided for by the “Regulation”, including cases of data processed in violation of the law or in case the storage of data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used (art. 17-18 right to deletion and right to restriction);
- within the limits of the provisions of the Regulation, receive a copy of data provided by you in a structured, commonly used format readable by automatic devices and ask for the transmission of such data to another proprietor of data (if technically feasible) (art. 20 right to data portability);
- you also have the right to object the processing of your data at any time (art. 21 right to object);
- you also have the right to know about a possible automated decision process, including profiling (not provided).
You can exercise your rights at any time by writing an email to the following address: email@example.com, or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Cantine Settesoli S.C.A., Strada Statale 115, 92013 Menfi (AG).
We remind you that to update your personal data you can call +39.092577111 fax +39.092575707 at any time or write to the address Cantine Settesoli sca Strada Statale 115 92013 Menfi (AG) for any further question or support.
You have the right to complain to the Protection authority at any time in case of violation of the law regarding the protection of personal data. For further information please visit the website of Privacy Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
7) The data proprietor and person responsible for data protection’s contact details
The data proprietor is Cantine Settesoli S.C.A., based in Menfi, via Strada Statale 115 snc, VAT NUMBER 00071330849, tel. +39.092577111, available at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +39.092577111 fax +39.092575707, or by sending a registered letter with return receipt.
According to art. 37 of GDPR, the Data protection supervisor, on behalf of the Data proprietor Cantine Settesoli sca, is the company NEOS S.r.l., based in Palermo, via Vincenzo di Marco n. 1/b, available at the following email address: email@example.com.
This policy can be updated. We will communicate any updates by publication of the last version on this Website.
Last update: 12 March 2018.